New Regional Health Orders come into effect for the entire Interior Health region effective midnight tonight, August 20:
- Masks are mandatory in ALL indoor public spaces for people 12 years and older.
- Low-intensity indoor group exercise is permitted to a maximum 10 people per class. High-intensity indoor group exercise is not permitted.
- Outdoor group exercise is permitted up to 50 people per class.
Effective Monday, August 23 at 8:00 am:
- Gatherings in vacation rentals are limited to five guests or one additional household.
- Indoor personal gatherings are limited to ten guests or one other household.
- Outdoor personal gatherings (eg. birthday parties, backyard BBQs, block parties) are limited to no more than 50 people.
- Organized indoor gatherings (e.g. weddings, funerals, seated events) are limited to 50 people, and outdoors gatherings are limited to 100 people, both requiring a COVID-19 safety plan.
These measures will remain in place until the end of September and Interior Health experiences lower cases and higher vaccination rates. To read the full news release: http://ow.ly/gVq150FVjPD