Creston, BC November 19, 2020: Today, the Provincial Health Officer put additional orders in place to help everyone in BC significantly reduce their social interactions and to stop COVID-19 from spreading in our province.
The following orders and direction are in effect immediately:
- Mandatory mask mandate for workers and customers in indoor public and retail spaces – and in workplace common areas
- No events or social gatherings with anyone outside your household or core bubble (if you live alone)
- COVID-19 travel advisory in BC: essential travel only
- Spin classes, hot yoga, and high intensity interval training are suspended
- No spectators – and no travel outside your community – for sports games
The order does not impact restaurants and bars. Restaurants and bars can continue to operate as long as they have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and employee protocols in place.
- You should only visit a restaurant with people in your household or core bubble. Remember, a maximum of six people at a table
- Reservations for private parties that include more than one household or core bubble must be cancelled
Review the Order Here: https://gov.bc.ca/covid19restrictions
Each and everyone of us must work together to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community, keeping our loved ones and vulnerable community members safe. The residents of the Creston Valley are resilient, adaptive and unceasingly kind. We must continue to implement our layers of protection with no exceptions, stay connected to those outside our core groups virtually, and reduce the spread of COVID-19 in Creston.
Creston COVID -19 Support Is a mutual aid group ready to provide practical assistance to people in the Creston Valley during the complications and uncertainty of the COVID19 pandemic. If you require assistance please contact Creston COVID Support at 250 428 8651 or email email@example.com.