Sunday, June 24, 1:30 to 5:30pm
- 1:30-2:30 – Open House to view display panels, talk to ASC members, technical experts and Town staff
- 2:30-3:00 – Presentation
- 3:00-4:30 – Small group discussions
- 4:30-5:00 – Report out
Monday, June 25, 4:00 to 9:00pm
- 4:00-6:00 – Open House to view display panels, talk to ASC members, technical experts and Town staff
- 6:00-6:30 – Presentation
- 6:30-8:00 – Small group discussions
- 8:00-8:30 – Report out
Location: Creston Room, Creston & District Community Complex (312 19 Ave N)
Can’t make it? The info will be available on our website in time for the open house at www.creston.ca
Join us to learn more about the information reviewed by the Fire Hall Advisory Committee (ASC) and provide your feedback on:
- Site: Where does it need to go?
- Size: What does it need to have in it?
- Cost: How much will it cost?
- Next: How do we move forward?
For more information on the ASC and the Creston Fire Hall project, visit creston.ca or drop by Town Hall or call 250-428-2214