The Town of Creston wishes to thank all of those who are taking the time to participate in the public engagement process around the proposed new Fire Hall. There are many ways to receive factual information.
- Continue to participate in the Open Houses (there will be other opportunities in November)
- Visit the Town of Creston's "For the Record" page on our website www.creston.ca.
- Check out the Town of Creston's Facebook page for informational posts and videos.
- Send us and email or private message on Facebook.
- And, of course, please feel free to come into Town Hall and meet with me.
Whether you support borrowing for a new fire hall or not, we ecourage you to carry out your debate respectfully.
Don't disparage staff. Don't make things up.
Respect the people who serve our community, regardless of what capacity that is in. In this way, Creston can hold its head up high, saying to all who choose to listen, that we are a community made up of people who are kind and respectful to each other - even when we disagree.