The new Provincial Health Officer orders are in effect as of December 20, 2021 until January 31, 2022. Orders include:
• Indoor personal gatherings are limited to your household plus one other household or 10 visitors. Everyone aged 12+ must be vaccinated.
• No New Year's Eve parties. Organized gatherings restricted to seated only (no mingling or dancing).
• Organized events of all sizes require scanning the BC Vaccine card or proof of being fully vaccinated to attend.
• No moving between tables at restaurants, mask required when not seated.
• Large events of 1000+ people restricted to 50% seated capacity limits
• Pausing all sports tournaments.
Learn more: gov.bc.ca/Covid19Restrictions