Requests and Concerns

Thank you for selecting our online service request option. If you live here, work here or are just visiting the Town of Creston, we encourage you to use the online systems which we have created for citizens to report issues and provide information in a number of non-emergency service areas. Take a look at the menu and select the option that best describes the nature of your service request.

Safety Concerns

Please note: If this is a fire or life hazard then immediately phone 911 and ask for Police, Fire or Ambulance. In the event of an emergency do not use the online forms.

Contact Town Hall at (250) 428-2214 for the following:
  • Sewer back-ups;
  • Watermain breaks;
  • Localized flooding;
  • or any issue where there is an immediate response required.

SeeClickFix (infrastructure and services)

As of 2021, requests and concerns related to Town infrastructure are handled through SeeClickFix, including but not limited to the following:

  • Park Maintenance 
  • Public Washroom Issues
  • Potholes / Road Damage
  • Road Sign Issues
  • Sidewalk Issues
  • Snow and Ice Issues
  • Streetlight Issues

Bylaw Compliance

If you have a concern regarding compliance with one of the Town Bylaws, the Bylaw Compliance Department requires you to fill out a written Bylaw Complaint Form with your name, address, and phone number as well as a detailed description of the alleged bylaw violation. A Bylaw Complaint Form can be obtained online or at the Town Hall.

Forms may be received in various ways:
  • In person at the Town Office (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
  • By email
  • By fax at (250) 428-9164

All Other Issues

If you cannot find your issue on our Citizen Request Tracker forms, please provide your name, address and phone number in an email outlining the issue. These requests are rerouted to the appropriate department for action as timing and resources allow.  

You can also email us if your concern is of a technical nature (ex: broken link on website, incorrect or missing information or even if you have a suggestion that you would like us to consider implementing).